Saturday, September 26, 2009

Some Pictures

Because I know you're all just dying to know, here are some pictures. The first few are of Dijon, and this bar that my friends and I frequent called Chez Nous. After this are some pictures from my trip to Paris.

1)
Photobucket

This is one of the main streets in Dijon, and the church at the end is Saint Michel.

2)
Photobucket

Another street leading to Place de la Liberation

3)
Photobucket

Petite Rue in Dijon

4)
Photobucket

The countryside

5)
Photobucket

Niklas and Markus in Chez Nous

6)
Photobucket

Niklas and Daniel in Chez Nous

7)
Photobucket

Victoria and I and at Chez Nous

8)
Photobucket

Here I am taking the wine for myself. A familiar gesture.

9)
Photobucket

The debambification discussion

10)
Photobucket

And encore

11)
Photobucket

Little Street in Paris

12)
Photobucket

Celine in Front of Notre Dame de Paris

13)
Photobucket

Notre Dame from the Front

14)
Photobucket

Daniel, Markus, and I wandering aimlessly

15)
Photobucket

Some of Paris from the Second Level of the Eiffel Tower

16)
Photobucket

Some shitty egyptian mime over the Seine.

17)
Photobucket

Victoria, Markus, Daniel, Celine, Me, and Regina in front of the Arc de Triomphe

18)
Photobucket

Regina, Myself and Daniel the Premier lost somewhere near the Champs Elysées

19)
Photobucket

Workin out the Metro

20)
Photobucket

The Inside of Notre Dame


And that's it for now! I had to steal this pictures from some friends, but it's all good. Last night was fun, but sad. It was the last night in Dijon for Niklas, Celine, and Daniel the 1st. I'm going to miss them all very much, but I'm hoping to go see them in Germany sometime soon. It's been cool out here, but now that October is starting, things are probably going to start to change a little bit. I hope not too much. There's been too much change for one month already!

I'll keep you guys updated! Miss you all back home, and I can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment