Thursday, September 17, 2009

Poverty

I think I am officially below the poverty line. No money in my account whatsoever.

Last night, went out with some peeps to watch another football game. Realized, again, that "futbol" is not my thing (c'est pas mon truc! as the french say). May be going out again tonight, but we'll have to see. The idea of staying in bores me, and I've become super social all of the sudden, but I also can't really muster up the energy to not look like shit in order to be acceptable in public. Yes, the days of pajama pants and hoodies are over for me, at least for this year. I'd have no friends otherwise.

Eurolines = awesome. 60 euros round trip to vienna, and 45 to berlin. Holler. Imma be doing that shit mad quick, you know it.

Also, easyjet.com is my new favorite website. I love imagining that I can actually afford to travel.

My back hurts. I have to clean my room. Ate ratatouille tonight for dinner, mad good actually.

I found a bar called "deep inside" near my house. But like, how can I resist? We'll have to see.

My foreign friends (by this I mean, not Americans in europe) came up with a term for having sex with girls that are what we would call cock teases. They call it "debambinization". I died of laughter, I was so drunk, and all I could do was wheeze to death and cling onto the table for support. The inspiration? We were talking about this girl who was fucking with Niklas's brain, being all flirty and whatnot, but then not putting out? I think? I guess. Daniel informed me that its like "she's a little innocent bitch, like a little BAMBI! Do you know Bambi, Elias, like the cartoon??? She like that, and it's our job to debambi her so that she doesn't do this anymore!" AKA fuck her "eurostyle" so that she knows what she's missing. I died. Really. I could move I was laughing so hard. And of course this lead to a whole slew of jokes like "burn bambi out of the forest" and "shoot up the woods". God. Too much. I tried to tell them that since she's 24 and pretty attractive, she's probably already been "debambied" but I was then informed that it didn't count because "yeah, maybe she was American debambied, but the european debambinization is much better! After all, we all have 30 centimeter penises!". Again, more death laughing, as I'd never heard of penis's being measured as "big" in centimeters, although it makes sense, we are in Europe. This has taken up a lot of room in this entry, but it's totally worth it.

Alright hoes, I'll be back soon. Did well on my test yesterday. Gonna go out and debambi some hos, see y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment