Thursday, September 24, 2009

PLUS VIN ROUGE S'IL VOUS PLAÎT!!!

Okay. Whoa. These past weeks have been crazy! I can't believe I've been here almost a full month already. Time here has passed so fast. Before I know it, this is gonna be over. Not too sure how I feel about that, actually.

Last night consisted of: Picnic (with wine, duh) at the lake with Erasmus kids and my buddies, introductions with new japanese student who will now be living chez moi, returning to Place Darcy to meet up with the others, Chez Nous (duh), Place Kebab, and finally, Club Atmosphere. Yes. What a nice. ALL FOR UNDER 6 EUROS I AM KING. And I was smashed. Ohhhh boy. Can't even talk about that shit.

I am so late to class. Class began at 9, it's now 10:21. Thing is, I don't care. There is no way I could learn french grammar in my current state. And besides, Agnes doesn't typically care. She's such a fucking awesome person. She's the professor, and she speaks French, English, German, and Polish, though her native tongue is obviously French. Very funny too, she was talking to us the other day about how she used to be a groupie in the 60s.

Okay. So I should really go now. I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment